My Name's Bean
Her name's Pearl
She happens to be my
cure to all things
I feel good!
Have a glimpse of my world
Most part of my life revolves around Work, school, Pearl, Mom and friends When I can't strike a balance I end up rattling This, is me.
To begin, please click on the pictures on the right
A tooth-less rattle
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
10:31 AM
'Happiness comes from within.'
I feel like I'm getting myself back. Welcome home, kevi. There's a lot more to be done still, but for now, I think I deserve a pat on my back. =) I finally understand why some people detest the thought of getting attached. I used to think of it as a burden too.
Was kayaking on Monday. The calmness that surrounds me when I'm right in the middle of nowhere is comforting. It's amazing what a kayaking trip can make you understand. You're the only one in control of your boat. Where you go, how fast you go, is all in your hands. Whether you capsize or not, depends on you too. When a wave comes and bring you elsewhere, don't use it as an excuse for going the wrong way. The paddle's in your hands. You control where you're going.
Am on talking terms with Lynn now. Feels good. It's always good to have a friend at the end of the day. I realize, all along, I worry too much for her. Just one night for her, and it'll all be ok. Silly me was still worried.
On another note, for the past few days my life's been filled with so much love and happiness.. It's feels superb. Pearl met most of my friends now, and it's good to know that she gets along very well with all of them. Interestingly, it's her friends who can't get along with my friends. =P Now that I'm more optimistic, I believe eventually we'll get around it somehow.
I'm counting down to the weekends. Friday will be spent star gazing at esplanade (hope it doesn't rain).. Sat.. I'll be going ecp for.. steamboat dinner? (again, i hope it doesn't rain) Next weekend, I'll be meeting up with my poly friends! Haha.. I want the weekends! -chants-
When are we going to kayak? How about next weekday evening? =P Imagine, kayaking while the sun is setting. It's quiet and there's only you and me. The warmth of the sun on our skin (won't go tan from it. I assure you.) Sounds like a good date? Anyone else wanna come along? Everyone's free to join. grin.
I'm still red.
The End!
|
ME!
Name: Beanster
D.O.B:19th Aug 83
Age: 22
email: kwan_k_y@hotmail.com
Things that keeps me entertained for awhile
Time with Pearl
Star gazing
Science Magazines and good books
Pool games
Jazz music
Food with good company
Ah.. It's christmas!
I want..
A pair of shades!
A nice watch!
More cash!
Good food!
A new car!
More time with Pearl
A better relation with my mom (a season of love and joy!)
A log cake!